Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3 verses

Here's some inspirational nihilist poetry for you:

1:
Show your face around my hood
I'll stomp your head in with my boot
What makes you think what you've been through is any excuse for failure?
Sorry to lash out
But I've got no time for you to spread your ill ways to my tribe...
BANISHED FROM EXISTENCE!

2:
You hate yourself, you hate it all
You think that you were born to fail
Fuck that shit!
We're made of stars!
Don't let anyone beat you down
Grow endlessly
Our reality, defined by purpose
That is up to us to choose
Only from chance can we lose
Only chance...

3:
Like a hammer to my balls
the Earth, smashed the fuck up
Be it an asteroid or a nuclear Armageddon
it doesn't matter
No survivors
No trace of our existence
Only remnants of civilization
satellites and radio waves
torturing distanct civilizations with pepsi jingles and sports statistics
what a legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment